Childhood Immunisation and Checks
We provide childhood immunisations as recommended by the health department's standard immunisations schedule
• Newborn health checks
• 6 week immunisations
• 4 month immunisations
• 6 month immunisations
• 12 month immunisations
• 18 month immunisations
• 4 year old immunisations and health check
• Catch-up immunisations
Remember to bring the blue book to all childhood immunisation appointments
We invite men to atend for a comprehensive health check. This is an opportunity to address any health concerns you may have and to assess the state of your health and identify issues before they become a problem. Please ask at reception for a health check and you will be booked in for a thorough assessment. We offer a full range of services on site including skin checks, minor surgery, electrocardiograms and pathology.
Antenatal Shared Care
We offer shared pregnancy care in collaboration with both Gosford and Wyong Hospitals, and also with the local obstetricians should you decide on private care. We can see you from pre-pregnancy planning and will continue to care for you and your baby throughout the pregnancy to after birth checks and immunisations.
Travel and Vaccination
When you know you are travelling overseas, please come in with your itinerary to see the doctor. From there we can work out which immunisation and other care you may need. Please be mindful that most immunisations need some weeks before they provide full protection.
Influenza vaccination - Immunisation against influenza is available annually, usually around April/May. Free influenza vaccines are provided to eligible patients. If someone is not eligible for a free vaccine, we have private vaccines available for use for $20.
Skin Checks and Health Management Procedures
A full body skin check every 1-2 years or more frequently for those at high risk • Self-checks are important too
• Following a consultation with your GP, other healthcare provided includes
repair of lacerations
removal of foreign bodies
Workcover and Insurance Medicals
Our doctors provide Worker's Compensation consultations. Employment and insurance medicals are performed, however, these are not covered by Medicare. Please enquire when booking regarding the cost.
• Cervical Screening and breast check
• Menopause advice
• Sexual health and STI checks
• Contraceptive help and advice including Implanon contraceptive implant and Mirena IUD.
• Pre-pregnancy counselling and pregnancy advice. MS-2Step - medical termination of pregnancy.
Care Plans and Health Assessments
Mental Health Care Plans
They cover 10 reduced fee sessions and are renewable annually.
Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPC) - this enables people who have complex/chronic medical conditions, to claim a total of 5 reduced fee or free (dependent on the provider) sessions in one calendar year with any of the following: Aboriginal Health Worker, Audiologist, Chiropractor, Diabetes Educator, Dietician, Exercise Physiologist, Mental Health Worker, Occupational Therapist, Osteopath and Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Psychologist and Speech Pathologist.
• People aged 40 to 49 years (inclusive) with a high risk of developing type 2 diabetes
• People between the age of 45 and 49 (inclusive)
• People aged 75 years and older
• People who have an intellectual disability
• Permanent residents of a Residential Aged Care Facility
• Co-ordinated Veteran Affairs Care Program
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Adults and Children